Forum Gay Katolik Indonesia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yesus berkata: Biarkanlah anak-anak itu, janganlah menghalang-halangi mereka datang kepada-Ku; sebab orang-orang yang seperti itulah yang empunya Kerajaan Sorga.

2 posters

Catholic Faith

Janet
    Janet

Jumlah posting : 3
    Lokasi : England

Catholic Faith Empty Catholic Faith

Post  Janet Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:51 am

Hi All,

Let me say first of all that I am not gay .. I was invited to this forum by one of the members. I am not here to bash anyone, but to discuss our mutual faith. I may not agree with the gay lifestyle ..... but just maybe we could discuss what Jesus expects of us, both gays and straight .. in a gentle way?

Yours in the love of Christ

Janet
    Admin
    Admin

Jumlah posting : 8

Catholic Faith Empty Re: Catholic Faith

Post  Admin Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 am

Janet wrote:Hi All,

Let me say first of all that I am not gay .. I was invited to this forum by one of the members. I am not here to bash anyone, but to discuss our mutual faith. I may not agree with the gay lifestyle ..... but just maybe we could discuss what Jesus expects of us, both gays and straight .. in a gentle way?

Yours in the love of Christ

Janet

Dear janet,

thanks for coming to this from Forum.....Are you in england ? I may agree with you, gay lifestyle is full of sin.......but a lot people in indonesia thought that "become gay is already a sin". So I want to open their heart to let the people know that there are some gay....as a catholic who proud become gay in jesus way.....They don't drink acohol, freesex, and drugs. I don't wanna become gay, i want to be normal..., but more i resist more i become crazy, just jesus who can help me.... yes, I am gay, I love jesus, I love healthy Lifestyle. I Hope Catholic in indonesia will response this...because we all are human cheers cheers
    Janet
    Janet

Post  Janet Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:27 am

Hi,

You're so right .... Being gay is not s sin ... Just like being straight is not a sin .... If a gay person decides to have a sexual relatioship with another ... Then it is a sin ... just as it is a sin for a single heterosexual person to have a sexual relationship. Then again we do know that the heterosexual can eventually get married and change their Lifestyles. Sadly this is not a solution for the homosexual person who may not be happy with someone from the opposite sex.

Can a person live without sex? Yes ... Priests, Monks and Nuns have to and many others who have chosen this state. Of course they have taken themselves away from the world in many ways and totally trust in God ... What does Jesus say about this? In the following verse Jesus is speaking about those men and women who would decide on chasity in order to live for Jesus.

"..... there are eunuchs, who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven ...."

So if, after seeking help the homosexual person's needs are still unchanged then all I think is left is the advice Jesus gave, and which He faithfully followed, living a chaste life and Offering it all up to God.

God Bless

Janet
    Janet
    Janet

Post  Janet Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:32 am

"living a chaste life and offering it all up to God."

I know ... I know ... easier said than done, Sad but God can be in total charge.

PS Yes I am in England...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Waktu sekarang Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:47 am