Forum Gay Katolik Indonesia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yesus berkata: Biarkanlah anak-anak itu, janganlah menghalang-halangi mereka datang kepada-Ku; sebab orang-orang yang seperti itulah yang empunya Kerajaan Sorga.

3 posters

Broken hearted...But still moving on.

alandra
    Peacesharer
    Peacesharer

Jumlah posting : 15

Broken hearted...But still moving on. Empty Broken hearted...But still moving on.

Post  alandra Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:44 am

Its not easy to live your life the way it was before..beacuse deep inside me im alone, im sad and broke..i dont know why i fell so deeply inlove with this man in just one week...Is it possible that its what you called love? It was so sudden that i couldnt get up...If its not love then what it is? Why am i so affected..i want some answer...that i cannot find by myself...

Alandra
    +62 8254 65808181
    Jason
    Star of Share
    Star of Share

Jumlah posting : 29

Broken hearted...But still moving on. Empty Re: Broken hearted...But still moving on.

Post  Jason Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:02 am

Same here brooo

be patience ok...maybe god know the best for all of us.

even that's mean being something that people don't want.

God will make a way.... cheers cheers cheers
    Anero
    Peacesharer
    Peacesharer

Jumlah posting : 20

Broken hearted...But still moving on. Empty Re: Broken hearted...But still moving on.

Post  Anero Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:38 am

sometimes....only times will answer it....

just let it go and move on...
    Illumina
    Tamu

Post  Illumina Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:18 am

Maybe its what people call 'crush'. Because love takes time. Just like when you plant a seed of a flower. You nurture it, you tend it with care and affection. Love also requires trust. It took 1 year for me and my partner to decide to be together. There was a lot of tears and heart-aches, trials and errors. But before I knew it, theres love between us. So, just see where it will take you. Take one step at a time. Take one big leap, you might find yourself falling from the edge of a cliff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Waktu sekarang Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 am